Terms of Service
Fenrir Inc. (hereafter referred to as "us" or "we") provides web information providing service, Extensions Gallery (referred to as the "Service"). In order to use the Service, You must agree to this Terms of Service (referred to as the “Terms" hereafter) first. We treat your use of the Service as acceptance of the Terms. You may not use the Service if you do not agree to the Terms.
1: The Terms on the Services
- The Terms extend to our web information providing service, Extensions Gallery.
- The Terms consist of other set terms and conditions by us.
- When the Terms differ from other set terms and conditions in the previous sections, other set terms and conditions shall be prioritized.
2: Change to the Terms
- We may change the Terms without prior consents. We treat you that you agree to the Terms after the updated Terms are available on the Service.
- We post notices on the Service or use other proper ways to notify you necessary information.
- Notices in the previous section 3.1 come into effect after we inform you on the Service.
4: To Use the Service
- translate, judge, and use information on the Service at your own risk.
- the Terms and prepare necessary devices, software, and networks etc. to use the Service at your own risk and cost.
- maintain necessary equipments to use the Service properly at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that all information (such as data files, written texts, computer software, music, audio files or other sounds, photographs, videos or other images) that we provide though the Service is protected under laws of copyright, trademark, patent, or intellectual property rights.
- You agree that you will NOT use the Service to:
- improve the Service or develop new service
- alter or/and remove obtained information through the Service and send or/and post false information.
- plan or engage in any copyright, trademark, or intellectual property infringement of others or/and us.
- discriminate, defame others or/and us or damage their credit.
- plan or engage in any property, privacy, portrait rights, or publicity rights infringement of others or/and us.
- send us unsolicited or unauthorized email messages, advertising, publicities, solicitations or emails that receivers may find offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- engage in any activity to interfere others receiving emails or to forward or request to forward emails without limitation.
- plan or engage in any illegal activity.
- use harmful programs such as computer viruses.
- pretend to be anyone that you are not.
- attempt to illegally access to other computer systems or networks connected to the Service
- encourage activities in the section 6.
- engage in any activity that we find inappropriate.
7: Stop Providing the Service
- We may stop providing the Service temporarily without prior notice in cases of:
- maintenance of necessary equipments for the Service.
- equipment failures of the Service
- providing telecommunication service failure by telecommunication companies.
- other operational or technical matters that need to stop the Service.
8: Termination of the Service
- We may terminate the Service or a part of the Service after notifying its termination for a certain period.
- Notification in the previous section 8.1 shall be on the Service and it comes into effect subject to the section 3.
- We do not have liabilities to you for your damage, loss, or other cost of compensation when terminating the Service after notifying in accordance with the section 1.
9：Protection of Personal Information
- You understand and agree that we shall not be liable to you for your damage and loss using the Service.
- We do not have liabilities for your damage and loss using the Service including the cases of Section 2 (Change to the Terms)、Section 7 (Stop providing the Service)、and Section 8 (Termination of the Service).
- You agree that you are solely responsible for others\' damage or loss caused by you using the Service.
- We shall not warrant completeness, accuracy, certainty, and usefulness of information that you can obtain through the Service.
- We shall not warrant proper function of any devices and software that you use.
- You agree to manage connection fees charged by telephone or other telecommunication companies to use the Service at your own risk.
11: Claim against Damage
- You agree that we may claim against you for damages （including attorney's fees）caused by your illegal or unauthorized activity or use of the Service.
12：Governing Law and Competent Court
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Japan. You and we agree that the Osaka District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any legal matters arising from the Terms.
13: Last Update
- February 3rd, 2012