1. Information We Collect
We collect the following information. The details of the information to be collected are shown as examples in the right columns.
- Access information (When you access a server controlled by Us, it will be recorded.)
- IP address
- Device information (device identification number, Internet service providers, mobile carriers)
- Browser information
- Web browsing status (URL of the access destination)
- Operating system and system configuration information
- Time stamp information
- Cookie information
- Inquiry details
- E-mail address
- Name (at the time of inquiry)
- Contents of inquiry
- Operating environment (OS type, device model name)
- Current version information of Sleipnir
- Account Creation / Account Editing
- Account Identification ID
- Account name
- Account creation date
- Account update date
- Web site URL
- Name of social media service
- Social media account identification ID
- Social media account name
- Social media icon URL
- Social media follow button display settings
- Extension identification ID
- Account identification ID of Extension author
- Extension creation date
- Extension update date
- Extension data
- Extension category
- Extension introduction image
2. Purpose of use of collected information (the “Purpose of Use”)
- Response to inquiries
- Responding to various inquiries
- Statutory procedures
- Investigation and resolution of claims and disputes by Us or users concerning the use of Our services
- Provision to national agencies or local governments to which it is permitted by laws and regulations
- Provision of services on Website
- To identify users in the use of Website
- Provision of various functions of Website
- Improvement of Website
- Fixing vulnerabilities in this Website
- Improvement of the quality and functionality of Website
3. Grounds for Use of Collected Information
We will use the Personal Information based on one or more of the following grounds.
- We collect the Personal Information of users based on the consent of the users. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- Responding to user requirements
- We collect the Personal Information of users when handling thereof is necessary in order to perform contracts and in order to perform the procedure in response to the requests of users prior to the conclusion of the contracts. Responding to requests from users includes responding to inquiries from users.
- Compliance with legal obligations
- We collect the Personal Information of users in order to comply with the legal obligations that We must comply with.
- Protection of important interests of users or third parties
- We collect the Personal Information of users in order to protect the important interests of users and third parties. Important interests of users include the omission of the users’ re-entry effort, the display of the most appropriate contents for the users, and the display of advertisements according to the users’ interests.
- Protection of the public interest
- We collect the Personal Information of users to the extent necessary to protect the public interest.
- Pursuit of the legitimate interests of us or third parties
- We collect the Personal Information of users in order to pursue the Our legitimate interests or those of third parties. Our legitimate interests include preventing and detecting fraud in Our services and responding to it, providing customer support, conducting investigations and analyses to improve Our services or security.
We may use Cookie on the websites We operate and related websites. A Cookie is a text file stored on your computer system through the Internet browser. By using Cookie, you can save the usage history and entered information between the browser and the server when you use the websites on your computer. By using Cookie, you can optimize the contents and advertisements on Our website.
Users can disable Cookie settings through Our website by using the settings in the users’ Internet browsers.
5．Use of Services of Third Party Companies
We use the services of a third party company to create and operate Website. For further information, please review the privacy policies of each of the following companies.